Virtual Diva 🌹 Holy Couture Gown

We sway to the music and the gentle rocking of the boat...



“Dance?” 
he asks, his blue eyes playful. 
I nod and he pulls me gently into his arms. He’s warm. 
We sway to the music and the gentle rocking of the boat. 
His hand rests on the small of my back, 
in that sweet spot that makes you feel feminine 
and protected and adored all at once.” 
― Lisa Daily, Single-Minded


Wearing NEW From
Virtual Diva

Holy Couture Gown
(Xmas Collection 2017)

100% Original Mesh Creation for Swank Event (View Here)

TAXI

Virtual Diva Couture In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Sonata ~ Vanity Hair
Lips ~Soft & Sweet Lipstick ~ !IT!
●Flowers ~ part of "Fiskultura" dress (old Gift) ~ Boudoir
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment