Queen of Bats by Boudoir

my heart beats only for you...




I will bathe in your warmth ma petite. 
Roll you around me until my heart beats only for you.
 My breath will grow warm from your kiss.

🕸❁🕸❁🕸❁🕸

Wearing
Queen of Bats
by Boudoir

Dress contains: mesh animated bats skirt with resizer, 
mesh animated chest bats also with resizer,
matching unrigged mesh hair with animated bats, 
lace shirt and panties also appliers 
for mesh bodies and matching boots.

Compatible with : 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Slink Physique Mesh Body 
Slink Hourglass 
Classic avatar body

Boudoir In-World ● MarketPlace ● Outlet ● Blog ● FaceBook 
Flickr Precious Restless ● Flickr Vitabela Debrovna ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Props ~ Cemetery Gacha (View Key Card) ~ Boudoir
Hair ~ Tres Jolie Baroque Hair ~ Boudoir
Eye Makeup ~ Blossom (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
Lip Color ~ Mistress Lipstick (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
Fangs ~ part of "May I bite you?" package ~ Izzie's
Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment