Phenix: Rachel Laced

"And when chaos surrounds, the noise is too much, 
or the world simply doesn’t understand, 
come to where it all makes sense, 
no matter how often you need to visit… or just stay."
 -source

Flickr



You are imprinted in my soul
Your scent your touch
Your smile and those eyes
They watch me and watch over me
You feel my every movement
And possess my every thought
I wrap myself up in your warmth
And that is where i safely stay
Feeling comfort and cared for
I find you in my dreams and starry skies at night
I carry you in my heart no matter how far away you are
How many times i have reached up and touched your face
I cannot count
Kissing your sweet lips i taste you
Holding you i become one with you
Desiring you without being needy
Wanting you without weakness
This is all I know
Most of all


Wearing NEW From
Phenix

Rachel Laced Lingerie

Semi-transparent / Colors sold separately
Fatpack includes 8 colors with 2 lace colors Choices (16 colors total)

In-World Phenix / MarketPlace

Credits
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Lashes ~ Chunky  (Catwa) ~ kosmetik 
 Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Hair ~ Eyes On Me ~ Exile
Pose ~ Watch You Fall, Now ~ Secret Body
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
AnaLutetia Avatar Opt2 Whiter

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment