I'm Your Little Scarlet

Insane is my love for you.




Insatiable is my desire for you, 
Insane is my love for you,
Limitless are my boundaries for you, 
True are my feelings for you,
Wildest are my imaginations for you, 
Intense is my passion for you,
Soul is my offering for you, 
Commitment is my promise to you,
 ―    Pushpa Rana,  Just the Way I Feel


The Makeover Room
The Makeover Room is a monthly skin & makeup event featuring exclusive items
at discounted prices from designers all over the grid. 
The event runs from the 1st - 26th of each month.

Wearing
Ailish Eye Makeup
by Zibska
In 12 Colors / Omega - Lelutka - TMP - Tattoo - Unisex  

TP To Makeover Room /  Blog / Flickr

Credits
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Lashes ~ Natural Lashes [Catwa, Bento] ~ Arte
 Hair ~ Claire ~ elikatira
 Anais Headscarf  (Celeste) ~  Bauhaus Movement
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment